27 junho 2011

Isto devia estar no filme !! ahahah





Jonah: "- Do you want a cookie? "
Ronnie: "- What? "
Jonah: "- A cookie. Like an Oreo. Do you want one? "
Ronnie: "- No."
Jonah:  "- How can you not want a cookie? "
Ronnie: " - I just don't. "
Jonah: " - Okay, fine,let's say you did want a cookie. Let's say you were dying for a cookie, and there were cookies in the cupboard. What would you do? "
Ronnie: " -  I'd eat a cookie? "
Jonah: " - Exactly. That's all I'm saying. "
Ronnie: " - What are you saying? "
Jonah: " - That if people want cookies, they should get a cookie. It's what people do. "
Ronnie: " - Let me guess. Dad won't let you have a cookie? "
Jonah:  " - No. Even though I'm practically starving to death, he won't even consider it. He says I have to have a sandwich first. "
Ronnie: " - And you don't think that's fair. "
Jonah: " - You just said you'd get a cookie if you wanted one. So why can't I? I'm not a little kid. I can make my own decisions. "
Ronnie: " - Hmm. I can see why this bothers you so much. "
Jonah: " - It's not fair. If he wants a cookie, he can have one. If you want a cookie, you can have one. But if I want a cookie, the rules don't count. Like you said, it's not fair. "
Ronnie:  " - So what are you going to do? "
Jonah: " - I'm going to eat a sandwich. Because I have to. Because the world isn't fair to ten-year-olds."




1 comentário:

Just smile :)